Lake City is Growing!
Lake City, FL is in the midst of a growth spurt!
The Commercial real estate market in Lake City is going strong! Right now, we’ve got a good mix of new restaurants, medical construction, business expansion and/or relocation, and multifamily development.
Here’s a quick recap of some of the recent growth.
- Panera Bread is now OPEN!
- Panda Express is under construction and will be completed soon.
- Chef’s Steakhouse is under construction.
- Home 2 Suites by Hilton is coming along nicely.
- The Lake City Medical Center has begun construction of their 3rd floor addition.
- Buffalo Wild Wings is currently under construction at the Lake City Mall.
- Ashley Furniture showroom is under construction.
- Duchenes’ Breakfast and more is now OPEN!
- Lake City now has it’s very own Painting with a Twist location.
- The new Discount Tire location is currently under construction in front of Publix.
- Dairy Queen is OPEN!
- Construction has begun on the Odom & Moses building on Hwy 90 West.
- Lake City Mini Storage has acquired a new location on Hwy 47.
- Sunbelt Honda showroom is under construction on Hwy 90 West, next to Sunbelt Chrysler.
- CBI Unlimited has purchased a new location on Lake City Avenue. They specialize in custom automotive parts and accessories.
- The Florida Dept. of Corrections is renovating their office.
- Site plans are being reviewed for a Denny’s Diner location.
- Tractor Supply is moving to a brand new location.
- Sugarmill Apartment complex is working on site plans for a new phase.
- Ronsonet Buick is expanding.
- Additional classrooms will be added to the Lake City Airport.
- The new Fresenius dialysis center on Hwy 90 West is nearing completion.
- North Florida Professional Services is working on a new building.